1. The store does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for use with the Store's website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The operator of the Store is the entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and accessing them.
4. Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the recognition of the Store User's device and appropriately display a website tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Store Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content.
5. Two fundamental types of cookies are used within the Store: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Store User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the end device of the Store User for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
- "essential" cookies that allow the use of services available within the Store, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuses in the authentication process within the Store;
- "performance" cookies that allow for collecting information about how the Store's websites are used;
- "functional" cookies that allow "remembering" the User's chosen settings and personalizing the User interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies enable the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the users' interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies in the end user's device by default. Users of the Store may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to be informed of their placement on the Store user's device every time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the Store user's end device and used may also be used by advertising providers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.